Early Learner and Primary Instruction Assistant
We are Kumon because:
1. We believe in the limitless potential of every single child who walks through our doors.
2. We believe that study should be driven by the individual child & that self-learning is the result.
3. There is NO SUCH THING AS GOOD ENOUGH, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BETTER.
Kumon of Lilburn-Five Forks Trickum is looking for friendly, engaging personalities to work directly with young students learning the fundamentals of reading and math. Staff will also grade student’s work quickly and accurately using company tools, as well as perform other duties as required.
1. Must have a willingness to learn and follow the KUMON METHOD
2. Must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. Must be at least 15 years of age
4. Must pass a criminal background check (if over 18 years of age)
5. Must have GPA of at least 3.0
6. Must be fluent in the English language and possess good math skills
7. Must be able to work Mondays - Thursdays 2:30 – 7:00 (plus other hours based on your schedule, & as needed for staff trainings)
1. Work with up to two students completing their Kumon assignments
2. Monitor and maintain student's pace while working on class assignments which helps develop concentration and work skills
3. Encourage students to use proper stroke order, pencil grip, and digit size, modeling correct methods may also be necessary
4. Communicate information to the instructor regarding student progress or areas that need further development
If you are willing to be a part of a team, have a passion for working with children, and a positive attitude and friendly demeanor, Kumon may be the place for you. Call us at 470.579.5700 to apply now!
Kumon of Lilburn-Five Forks Trickum
4100 Five Forks Trickum Rd SW, Suite E
Lilburn, GA 30047