Welcome to the Kumon Math and Reading Center of Lilburn-Five Forks Trickum!
We are located in the Five Forks Shopping Plaza located at Five Forks Trickum Rd. SW and Killian Hill Rd.
For more than 60 years, Kumon’s after-school academic enrichment program has helped children achieve success worldwide. Certified Kumon Instructor Sneha Issani and her staff strive to instill in children the desire to achieve and the motivation to learn on their own. Whether your child is seeking enrichment, needs help catching up or is just beginning his or her academic career, Kumon is designed to help him or her develop a love of learning.
Students advance through the program at their own pace. Our emphasis on individualized learning helps your child become focused, motivated and self-reliant. We monitor each child’s progress to ensure comprehension before moving on to a new concept. With a strong academic foundation, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, your child has the potential to achieve whatever he or she desires.
The Kumon Math Program is a comprehensive curriculum that develops the necessary skills to help children progress from counting through calculus. Click for more information about the Kumon Math Program.
The Kumon Reading Program begins with basic phonics and progresses all the way through advanced reading comprehension. Click for more information about the Kumon Reading Program.
Price and Fees
Tuition: $140 per Subject
Registration Fee: $50 (one time fee)
Materials Fee: $30 (one time fee)
Center Health and Safety Policy for COVID-19
We are taking many steps to limit student interaction and keep the Center clean. We ask that you support our efforts by following the guidelines regarding student hygiene within the Center Cleanliness Policy. Please remember that these rules are meant to protect all staff members, students, and families who visit the center.
In an effort to maintain a healthy and clean Kumon Center, we will:
Minimize student density: Students will be seated one student per table, a minimum of 3 feet apart. (Siblings will sit together.)
Close the Parent Waiting Area. Parents are asked to wait for their students in their vehicle.
Implement an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routine for equipment and frequently touched surfaces.
Provide enhanced hygiene, cleaning, and disinfecting protocols with related training for staff.
Strongly recommend anyone who enters the center wear a mask. The assistants and I will also wear masks.
Provide and encourage regular use of hand sanitizers upon entering and exiting the center.
We ask that parents and students support our efforts by:
Having students bring their own pencils, eraser, and pencil sharpener (if necessary.)
Encouraging proper student hygiene. Students must wash their hands before coming to class. They will be required to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the center.
Providing your child with a mask. Recognizing that masks are in limited supply, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has released appropriate use guidelines for non-medical masks.
Ensuring your child does not have a large beverage before class and that they have used other bathroom facilities, if needed, before attending the center. The bathroom facilities at the center will be closed as a precautionary measure.
Not sending children to class who are ill with fever and/or infectious respiratory symptoms or other health conditions until they are well again. If you suspect your child has contracted any illness, it is important that he/she does not attend Kumon until he/she is no longer symptomatic.
Notifying us if your child (or a person they live with) is ill.
Early Learner and Primary Instruction Assistant
- Posted: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Early Learner and Primary Instruction Assistant
We are Kumon because:
1. We believe in the limitless potential of every single child who walks through our doors.
2. We believe that study should be driven by the individual child & that self-learning is the result.
3. There is NO SUCH THING AS GOOD ENOUGH, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BETTER.
Kumon of Lilburn-Five Forks Trickum is looking for friendly, engaging personalities to work directly with young students learning the fundamentals of reading and math. Staff will also grade student’s work quickly and accurately using company tools, as well as perform other duties as required.
1. Must have a willingness to learn and follow the KUMON METHOD
2. Must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. Must be at least 15 years of age
4. Must pass a criminal background check (if over 18 years of age)
5. Must have GPA of at least 3.0
6. Must be fluent in the English language and possess good math skills
7. Must be able to work Mondays - Thursdays 2:30 – 7:00 (plus other hours based on your schedule, & as needed for staff trainings)
1. Work with up to two students completing their Kumon assignments
2. Monitor and maintain student's pace while working on class assignments which helps develop concentration and work skills
3. Encourage students to use proper stroke order, pencil grip, and digit size, modeling correct methods may also be necessary
4. Communicate information to the instructor regarding student progress or areas that need further development
If you are willing to be a part of a team, have a passion for working with children, and a positive attitude and friendly demeanor, Kumon may be the place for you. Call us at 470.579.5700 to apply now!
Kumon of Lilburn-Five Forks Trickum
4100 Five Forks Trickum Rd SW, Suite E
Lilburn, GA 30047