2:00pm - 6:30pm
2:00pm - 6:30pm
10:30am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
On behalf of all our instructors and students, welcome to the Kumon Math and Reading Center of Rancho Bernardo. For more than 50 years, Kumon's after-school academic enrichment program has helped children achieve success worldwide; and for the last 21 of those years, Kumon of Rancho Bernardo has proudly served countless families from all around North County.
We strive to instill in children the desire to achieve and the motivation to learn on their own. Whether your child is seeking enrichment, needs help catching up or is just beginning his or her academic career, Kumon is designed to help him or her develop a love of learning.
Students advance through the program at their own pace. Our emphasis on individualized learning helps your child become focused, motivated and self-reliant. We monitor each child’s progress to ensure comprehension before moving on to a new concept. With a strong academic foundation, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, your child has the potential to achieve whatever he or she desires.
The Kumon Math Program is a comprehensive curriculum that develops the necessary skills to help children progress from counting through calculus.
The Kumon Reading Program begins with basic phonics and progresses all the way through advanced reading comprehension.
Price and Fees
-FREE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING-
Registration Fee: $50
Monthly Tuition: $140 (per subject)
Last Month's Deposit $140 (refundable)
*Enroll for 6 months and receive 5% off tuition
OR enroll for one year and receive 10% off tuition*
- A $50 registration fee will be charged for new students.
- A $50 registration fee will be charged for students who return after being absent for more than 30 (consecutive) days per year.
- Monthly tuition is always due on the 10th of the month.
- A late fee of $10 per subject will be charged for tuition payments received after the 10th of the month. Tuition is always due in advance.
- You will be required to pay for the first month's tuition and leave a refundable deposit for the last month's tuition of $140 per subject.
- Kumon is not a quick fix, but rather a long-term program.
- For the last month's deposit to be refunded:
- You must give us at least two weeks advance notice and schedule a conference with Mrs. Shyu.
- All answer books and library books must be returned.
- Any NSF check will be charged a $25 surcharge and can be paid only in cash.
- If a student is absent and does not give us prior notification, it is up to the discretion of the Instructor or Lead Assistant to give make-up homework. Please call or send an e-mail if your child will be absent.
- If you are planning a vacation, please notify us in advance so that a homework schedule can be arranged
- Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012
Assistant Instructors play an integral role in the success of our students by serving as the primary point of interaction between them and Kumon curriculum. As an Assistant Instructor, you will grade and record student work, mentor students through new concepts, and assist in keeping the center running smoothly.
We are always looking for well-qualified and competent new members to join our team, so if you are interested in making a positive impact on our students' lives, we highly encourage you to e-mail us your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]