We will be moving to our new location by end of September or early October 2021.
Here is the new location address:
2466 W Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194
[At the intersection of Schaumburg and Barrington Road]
COVID COMPLIANCE FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY
To keep our Center and Classroom Safe we have implemented the following protocols for in center class sessions:
1. Everyone must wear a mask, have their hands washed, and have their temperature taken to enter the classroom.
2.Parentsare asked to keep their students home if they are not feeling well.
3.Eachstudent is required to bring their own pencil and eraser to class.
4.Therestrooms are closed except for emergencies.
5.Allstudent sessions are scheduled to control the number of students in the center.
6.SocialDistancing of each student work station maintained in the Center.
7.Cleaningand Disinfecting of student areas are performed more frequently with medical grade cleaning and disinfecting products.
8.ProfessionalCleaning and Disinfecting of the Center on a Regular Basis.
Online (ZOOM) Class Procedure:
At our center, students may attend classes online and/or in-person to ensure every child receives weekly individualized lesson planning and instruction according to his or her needs. The experience in our Kumon Virtual Classroom is designed to closely mimic the attention and observation students can expect from an in-person Kumon class.
· Calendar invite will be sent, and parents are requested to pickup the time slot and show up at exact time. Video Zoom classes are scheduled with a maximum of 3:1 student to staff ratio in each classroom.
· We will provide necessary support on using the online meeting tool (Zoom) to parents and students as needed.
· Our staffs are trained to use online class tools and worksheets to run the virtual class effectively.
· We will continue to observe students and individualized lesson planning as usual
· Parents are encouraged to schedule periodic check-ins with Mrs.Kumar outside the class hours if they have specific questions.
Here are a few tips from the Centersof Disease Control and Prevention:
· Teach your children to wash their hands often. Washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds is ideal. (That’s about as long as it takes to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice).
· Teach your children the proper use of hand sanitizer in case they do not have access to a sink for washing their hands. Gels, rubs, and hand wipes all work well, as long as they contain at least 60% alcohol and if the hands are not visibly soiled.
· Hand wipes must be disposed of properly. Always read and follow label instructions when using hand sanitizer.
· Teach your children to keep their hands away from their face and avoid touching their mouth, nose, or eyes when possible.
· Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into their sleeve or the inside of their elbow – not their hands.If a tissue is used, it should be thrown out immediately.