Centre is OPEN with COVID prevention policies in place. FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY
Centre Scheduling: Schedule your child's in-centre class time slot on this link before coming for class: https://calendly.com/kumonlewisestates/classwork . You may book for up to 10 weeks in advance.
Centre Health and Safety Policy for COVID-19
In an effort maintain a healthy and clean Kumon Centre, we will:
1. Minimize student density: schedule class days and hours so students will be seated one student / one family per table.
2. Provide a staggered entry so only one family at a time is in the Waiting Area for admittance to class and/or worksheet pick-up.
3. Implement an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routine for frequently touched surfaces.
4. Provide enhanced hygiene, cleaning, and disinfecting protocols, with related training, for assistants.
5. MASKS are MANDATORY for all who enter the centre, including students and parents.
6. Provide and encourage regular use of hand sanitizers upon entering and exiting the centre.
7. We ask that parents and students support our efforts by:
a. Having students bring their own pencils, eraser, and pencil sharpener
b. Encouraging proper student hygiene.
c. Providing your child with a mask.
d. Ensuring your child does not have a large beverage before class and that they have used other washroom facilities, if needed, before attending the centre.
e. Not sending children to class who are ill with fever and/or infectious respiratory symptoms or other health conditions until they are well again. If you suspect your child has contracted any illness, it is important that he/she does not attend Kumon until he/she is no longer symptomatic. We will be refusing in-centre classes for symptomatic children.
f. Not sending children to class who have travelled out of province in the past 14 days.
g. Notifying us if your child (or a person they live with) is ill or has travelled out of the province in the past 14 days.