May Class Schedule
Follow the simple 2-step process:
- Schedule ahead using this link: https://kumondewitt.timetap.com/
- At the designated class day and time, CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Zoom hours will be the same as in-person class.
A center assistant will be available
to attend to Zoom students as they log in.
- UPDATED MAY 2021 -
Kumon of DeWitt class hours for 2021 are:
- Monday and Thursday: 3:30-4:30; 4:30-5:30; 5:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday: 10-11 AM and 11-12 PM
Tuition and Fees 2021
Kumon of DeWitt tuition and fees for 2021 are as follows
- $145/month for the first subject
- $135/month for the second subject (same student)
- $50 one-time registration fee per student due at sign up
One student taking one subject: $145/month (+$50 at signup)
One student taking two subjects: $280/month (+$50 at signup)
Two students, one taking two subjects, one taking one subject (3 total): $425/month (+$100 at signup)
Two students, each taking two subjects: $560 (+$50 at signup)
Any family with at least 2 students enrolled in two subjects each (last scenario above) is will get a $20/month discount if they pay via EFT: $540/month.
Tuition is due on the same day of each month, based on sign up date. For example, If you start on the 20th of the month, your recurring tuition due date is the 20th of each month
Center Cleanliness Policy
In an effort to mitigate spread of infection, our Kumon Center will:
- Ventilate the Classroom: Open windows and doors for 5 – 10 minutes at a time, every 30 – 60 minutes.
- Minimize Student Density: Schedule or alter class hours so only 1/3 of the seats are filled at one time. Gradually will increase to 2/3 over time. Seat one student per table.
- Reduce Conversation and Close Contact: Focus on basic instruction principles, like nonverbal instruction.
- Fully Disinfect Classroom: Regularly disinfect commonly touched/shared surfaces throughout class time.
- Utilize Personal Protection Equipment: Require anyone who enters the Center to wear a mask. Take the temperature of all staff members and students upon entrance.
We ask that Parents and Students support our efforts by:
- Having Students bring their own pencil and eraser.
- Encouraging proper hygiene. Students should wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entrance into the center.
Here are a few tips from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention:
- Teach your children to wash their hands often. Washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds is ideal. (That’s about as long as it takes to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice).
- Teach your children the proper use of hand sanitizer in case they do not have access to a sink for washing their hands. Gels, rubs, and hand wipes all work well, as long as they contain at least 60% alcohol and if the hands are not visibly soiled.
- Hand wipes must be disposed of properly. Always read and follow label instructions when using hand sanitizer.
- Teach your children to keep their hands away from their face and avoid touching their mouth, nose, or eyes when possible.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into their sleeve or the inside of their elbow – not their hands. If a tissue is used, it should be thrown out immediately.
If you suspect your child has contracted any illness, it is important that he/she does not attend Kumon until he/she is no longer symptomatic. Thank you for your help in keeping our children and our Kumon Center healthy.