Interested in Enrolling?
2022 Tuition & Schedule:
- Schedule an orientation. Click HERE
- Reserve your first in-person class day. Click HERE
- Submit the E-enrollment form. Click HERE
- Bring a copy of the EFT Payment Authorization Form on your first day of class.
- $140 for MATH * $140 for READING (recurring monthly)
- Registration Fee $50 and Materials Fee $30 will be due upon enrollment (one-time).
- All payments are collected by EFT (auto-pay) and is pulled on the 30th of the previous month to ensure delivery by the 1st of each month.
- 30 days written notice required for cancellation
- We are a home-based program with daily assignments to be completed at home. We offer class 1x per week with additional sessions available via Zoom on an as-needed basis.
HELPFUL LINKS for Current Families:
Short Term Absence/Vacation Request (less than 1 month): Tuition will be charged as normal. 7 day notice required.
In-Person Session for those that would like to schedule their first in-person class or change their existing time.
Virtual Session for those on a Study-At-Home Plan or need extra support with homework (ZOOM ID 255-760-3066 / PW 123456)
Parent Conference for discussion about Student's Goals/Progress & Projection and etc.
Let us know in advance so that we can prepare your packets accordingly. Parent may pick up homework prior to absence,or opt for no-homework.
Long Term Absence/Cancellation Request: (1 month or more) Tuition will not be charged. 30 day notice required. (Notices received after the 15th of the month will be charged for the upcoming month).
** Kumon allows for one month break per calendar year. If you take a break of two months or more, you will be considered de-enrolled and a new registration fee $50 & placement test will be due upon re-enrollment.
Upcoming CLOSURES 2022 (no Zoom/no In-Person Session. However, daily homework continues without interruption)
- 9/19-9/23 Teacher In-Service/Conference
- 10/19 Annual Spelling Bee event
- 11/11 Veteran's Day
- 11/21-11/25 Thanksgiving BREAK
- 12/16 Annual Awards Ceremony event
- 12/26 - 12/30 Winter BREAK