Sticker Charts and Level Advancement
After returning completed work, students earn stickers they can save to earn prizes: toys, candy, books, or coupons for free cookies! Students also earn these prizes when advancing to a new level.
Every September, the center hosts a ceremony to celebrate the many achievements of its wonderful students! All students attending are recognized, and family members are encouraged to attend.
Students will receive awards based on their length of enrollment and level advancement:
- A SMIT (Student of Merit in Training) award for six months or less of enrollment
- A Student of Merit award for working towards the honor roll
- An ASHR (Advanced Student Honor Roll) award for studying six months or more ahead of grade level
- Recognition of benchmark achievements On The Road to G by 5 and J by 6.
- Program completion in both Math and Reading