Hello Kumon Parents and Prospective Kumon Parents,
Rarely are we faced with a situation that impacts our lived to the degree of the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though our classes have been interrupted, we are working hard to ensure your child can continue their education with as little disruption as possible. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
To accomplish this, we have established the following safety guidelines:
1. Minimize class sizes-
In the centre we can accommodate a maximum of 12 students at a time and each student will work for 45 minutes leaving staff time to clean and sanitize for the following group of students.
2. Masks and Sanitization
- Every child and instructor MUST wear a mask at all times when visiting the centre. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and is recommended.
3. Virtual Classes
-Students who do not wish to come into the centre during this time- Two weeks worth of homework will be provided for your child and will be updated every week so that the students can continue their work without feeling pressured to attend classes. Individualized zoom sessions will be offered once weekly.
4. Enhanced class sanitizing
- Our kumon staff will thoroughly clean the centre after EACH session making sure the following students do not run a risk of infection.
If ANY of the following apply to you please stay home and contact our centre instead of attending your session or exchange of homework
- Fever, cough, sneezing or difficulty breathing
- Traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- Close contact with someone who was ill and traveled outside of Canada within the past 14 days
Your child's welfare is our upmost concern, and we will continue to provide them with the help they need and deserve. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected], or call or text the Instructor/Owner (Pat) at 780-264-0546
Please see below for our complete list of both in-Centre and virtual class hours.
In-Centre class hours:
Monday 2:00PM -7:00PM
Tuesday 2:00PM -7:00PM
Thursday 2:00PM -7:00PM
Virtual class hours: