Kumon Glebe Centre centre is open for In-centre classes every Monday & Wednesday between 3 - 6.30pm. Online options are also offered on Tuesday & Thursday between 3 - 7pm.
What do we do?
We make your smart child even smarter!
How do we do this?
By using our very well designed Kumon worksheets and starting them at the just-right-level, based on their initial assessment.
We accept students from Kindergarten (4Years) up until Grade 10. They can work on their foundation by doing a quick review of the fundamentals, develop focus - stamina - confidence as they work their way up the curriculum. This offers them an excellent start especially as many may have slipped through the cracks due to the Pandemic - in its second year now, and the Ontario Teachers strike prior to that did not help either. Fundamentals may have been lost or not mastered nor retained.
Or they can work on Enrichment, and learn way ahead of their school grade if they wish to challenge themselves. Every child's progress is individualised and is very personal based on their strengths, skills and retention abilities. At the end of every level we email you the their test results along with a summery of what to expect in the next level.
As a parent you will always have your finger on the pulse and know exactly where your child is at. Every. Single. Day.
Why does the Kumon program individualise learning?
- Because we believe in the innate ability of each child to learn best when they work at their just-right- level.
- Because we see how the daily practice is crucial to developing their brain muscles, learning and retention skills.
- Because working independently at their own pace develops confident learners.
- Because the results will speak for themselves. In 3 months they form a habit. In 6 months they've progressed 3 - 5 levels. In one year they've caught up to school grade and in many cases are working ahead of their school grade.
- Because the only way to shine in the current school system is to work ahead of their school grade.
- Because working ahead of their school grade allows them to focus on other weaker subjects, sports, activities or languages.
- Because that's what every child needs right now - an individualised learning program in both Math & Reading.
Stay well. Stay safe. Stay Enrolled.