UPDATED ON: Monday April 20th, 2020
Dear Kumon Parents and Prospective Parents,
We hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this time. Rarely are we faced with a situation that impacts our lives to the degree of the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though our classes have been temporarily suspended, we are working hard to ensure that our students can continue their education and regular routine with as little disruption as possible.
To accomplish this, we have made the following critical adjustments to our regular operations:
- No contact worksheet pick up.
- We are taking all precautionary measures to ensure we are handling our worksheets with care.
- Ongoing, personalized guidance and support for your child can be arranged through digital learning sessions or phone calls.
- Hosting virtual Zoom classes for our students every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 - 7:00 pm where every student has the opportunity to attend 30 minute sessions for each subject.
- Encouraging home marking and providing parents with all the materials needed, as well as instructions, to offer the full benefit of the Kumon method.
- New Enrollments and Inquiries: Virtual Parent Orientations for new families.
- School is currently suspended, and Kumon can get your children prepared for the next academic year!
- Click on "Schedule Orientation" on this page to book a virtual parent orientation
- Free Registration - April 16th, 2020 to June 30, 2020
We are also excited to announce that our renovations on our new location will be completed soon and we will regularly provide you with photos and updates as we get closer to settling in our new Leaside Kumon Centre home. Please continue checking this page for updates and if you have any questions about our current operations, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
and 416-489-3675 (option 2). We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Stay healthy and safe!