Kumon of Victorville-East
Guidelines for Center Re-Opening for In-Center Class (Effective July 6'th)
Dear Kumon Families,
We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time. This has been a difficult situation for everyone, and we appreciate how you have adapted to the changes. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our staff, students, and families is our top priority. We continue to monitor the situation closely and are following the guidance of government and health officials. In order to help ensure that our Center remains a safe environment, we will be taking the following steps.
In-center Class Days: Starting July 6'th, Mondays & Thursdays from 1:00pm-7:00 pm, while continuing Zoom classes as well as general sessions via Zoom on Tuesdays & Wednesdays 2:00pm to 5:00pm, until further notice.
Occupancy: Up to 11 students will be allowed per 30-minute time slot.
- This will allow for three to four staff members at a time.
- The waiting room will be closed, and parents must wait in their vehicle
Required Time slots: Each student will have to sign up for a specified time slot each week. Each time slot will be 25 minutes per subject, allowing 25 minutes to complete their work in class. We would like siblings to sign up the same slot.Time Slots are first come first serve which needs to request through google form.
1. Each student will be given their worksheets on July 6'th, for the duration of 7 days(1 week).
2. Students will be responsible for bringing their worksheets to class on that assigned day.
3. Each student will be responsible for bringing a pencil and eraser to each class, to limit exposure.
4. If class work is not completed in their allotted time slot, they will be asked to take it home to finish.
5. Students should arrive on time, as they will only be allotted the time for their specified time slot.
6. Students will be asked to stay for the duration of their time slot and will not be permitted to leave early.
7. Students will not be able to wait inside, please be waiting for your child(ren) in the car
1. Students and staff will have their temperatures checked upon entering the center.
2. If your child is feeling sick, please keep them home. If your child appears to be sick, they will be asked to leave.
3. Masks will be required by all staff and students at all time. Masks will not be provided.
4. Students and staff will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the center.
5. Students will be sitting at least 6 feet apart.
6. Staff will be sanitizing all areas in between time slots.