Complete the sticker map!
Once a student reaches their school grade level at Kumon, they can begin collecting stickers! The student will receive a sticker map, and can get stickers by turning in completed and self-corrected homework. When the map is filled, they will get a gift card to celebrate their work.
Here are the details:
1. Get 1 sticker for coming to the Kumon Center of West Lafayette and recording your own time and score on your scorecard.
2. Get 1 sticker for getting all answers right without receiving any help at the Kumon Center.
3. Get 1 sticker for turning in all your corrected, home-graded homework.
4. You will receive all your stickers at the end of each month.
5. You will lose all your stickers for the month when you borrow a pencil or eraser from the Kumon Center.
6. When your sticker chart is full, let Mrs. Nakanishi know and get your gift card!