2635 YEAGER ROAD
SUITES A & F
Once a student reaches their school grade level at Kumon, they can begin collecting stickers! The student will receive a sticker map, and can get stickers by turning in completed and self-corrected homework. When the map is filled, they will get a gift card to celebrate their work.
Here are the details:
1. Get 1 sticker for coming to the Kumon Center of West Lafayette and recording your own time and score on your scorecard.
2. Get 1 sticker for getting all answers right without receiving any help at the Kumon Center.
3. Get 1 sticker for turning in all your corrected, home-graded homework.
4. You will receive all your stickers at the end of each month.
5. You will lose all your stickers for the month when you borrow a pencil or eraser from the Kumon Center.
6. When your sticker chart is full, let Mrs. Nakanishi know and get your gift card!
kumon+ is a loyalty program that rewards students for attending a Kumon Center. Think of it as a special club for Kumon Students - one that motivates them as they work through the Kumon program. Students earn points for every complete month they attend Kumon, plus bonus points for as long as they’re enrolled. These points can be traded in for exciting rewards. And if students are enrolled in our Math and Reading programs, they’ll earn points for both subjects. Every Kumon Student is a member of kumon+.Click here for more information on kumon+.
The Advanced Student Honor Roll recognizes Kumon students working ahead of their school grade level. Ambitious students remain in the program in order to stay above their grade level. These students study more challenging material than they are receiving at school in pursuit of their academic aspirations.
To receive a brochure about the Kumon program, please provide the information below.
The Kumon Method was created to help children of all ages and
academic levels. To learn more about how Kumon can help your child,
choose the appropriate age range below.