Now you can make appointments online
Information about our "Hybrid" Kumon Center:
Our center is open for class (by appointment only) and we always take the following precautions to help minimize the risk of pathogen transmission:
- Before entering the classroom, all persons must have had their temperature checked with our touch-less thermometer. (If temperature is 99 degrees or more student will be asked to work from home)
- No personal belongings not directly related to learning needs of the day are allowed in the classroom.
- Each student is required to bring a good pencil and a good eraser into the classroom for their day's work.
- No food and/or drink is allowed in the classroom at any time.
- If a student is touching their face, they will be requested to thoroughly wash their hands in the bathroom before returning to their work..
- Every table is wiped with disinfectant after every student leaves.
- All surfaces are frequently wiped with disinfectant during classroom activity, and again thoroughly wiped and disinfected as part of our closing procedure.
- Our center was carefully designed to provide airflow that minimizes the possibility of spreading germs through the air.
If you feel you may have a need to work from home only, we can discuss this option during your Parent Orientation and Assessments.