• All Kumon students are scheduled.
• Each scheduled session is approximately 30 minutes per subject.
• All Kumon students are recommended to attend either one or two scheduled sessions per week.
• Students must arrive at least 30 minutes/subject before Center closing to allow for adequate time to complete assignments.
• Your child’s individualized study plan is determined by the Kumon Instructor.
• The study plan is based on the student’s age, ability, motivation, time commitment and performance.
CENTER STUDY SESSION
• Parents must pickup their student on time from the Kumon center.
• Only students may enter the Kumon student study area.
• No cell phones, games, music, food or drinks are permitted in the Kumon student study area.
• All communication is welcome.
• During the Kumon Center session, please send a note regarding your comment, question or request.
• When the Kumon Center is not in session, please schedule an appointment by phone or via e-mail.