The center will be closed today Jan 11th 2019 due to continuing snow fall. More than half the staff on schedule today is unable to come in.
We will put the work out for pick up by 4 PM. Please pick up when its safe for you to drive out.
Stay Warm and safe,
Looking for tutoring ?? Kumon is time tested, afterschool program, better than any tutoring service you can find. Our placement testing finds the comfortable starting point for your child and seals any learning gaps, helping your children achieve their true potential.
Kumon of Centennial Foxfield in partnership with you parents, is building confident, strong, resilient, "gritty" kids. Your kids are garnering priceless life skills, b
uilding a fantastic work ethic, preparing not just for academics, but for life : they wrestle with challenging material, make mistakes, fix the mistakes and do the material again with success.
A glimpse of the center:
1. Your friendly neighborhood Kumon Center is located right next to Einstein Bagels near Regis High School, across from King Soopers, off Parker road. We are proud of our dedicated staff that will help your kids reach their full potential. Fun fact : Between us we have more than 100 years of experience in education. Conveniently located in Centennial we are within 1/2 a mile from Aurora and Parker in the town of Foxfield.
2. Parent conferences: Please call me on 303-304-0170 to schedule.
Please sign up, so we can go over child/children's goals and achievements.
3. Math Counts kids club : Thursdays 5-6
4. Spelling Bee club : Tuesday 5.30-6.30 PM
4. Prodigy G ( The G Plus club )
Here at Kumon Math and Reading Center of Centennial, Foxfield we are excited to provide after school math and reading instruction to students ages 3 to 18.
Kumon is different from the traditional tutoring systems and aims at INDEPENDENT LEARNING, students learn 'how to learn' for themselves, building confidence, excellent work ethics and study skills .
The program is highly individualized and your child will get the work that is 'just right" for them; establishing a strong foundation and going from counting to Calculus. They will progress from recognizing everyday objects through picture clues to critiquing Shakespeare.
Your child will AMAZE you when you give them the tools and environment to achieve their full potential.