Call now for a FREE PLACEMENT TEST!
Our IN PERSON AND ONLINE ZOOM CLASS HOURS
Tuesdays - 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thursdays – 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
please call 516 933 8533 to schedule your in person class
100% Scheduling and safety guidelines:
We will strictly enforce student scheduling to limit the number of people in the center at once. All students should arrive promptly at their scheduled time and should not remain at the center past their appointment
- Upon arrival we will check student temperatures using a touch-free thermometer.
- We will ask the required health screening questions regarding your exposure to COVID-19
- We will ensure that parents can be reached should there be any reason they need to be contacted immediately.
- We will ensure that each student is prepared with their materials.
- We will instruct each child with their family on the rules inside the classroom.
- To enter the classroom they must have a mask over both nose and mouth.
What you can expect during class in session:
- While seated, for their comfort, they may remove their masks.
- Physical barriers and adequate 6 feetdistancing will still be in place.
- If the student needs to move from his/her seat, s/he MUST put on their mask
- Instructors will be wearing masks at all times. If your child needs assistance, both student and instructor shall wear a mask
- Your child may be finished prior to the end of the hour. We allotted more than enough time to take a conservative approach to their safety.Parents are not allowed in the waiting area, If your child is ready to leave before the hour, we will keep them occupied with books and other activities.
- If your child, for any reason, needs to be picked up before the hour, we will contact you immediately.
How parents can support!
- Having Students bring their own pencil and eraser.
- Encouraging proper hygiene. Students should wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entrance into the center.