COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan Summary
The Center has been disinfected prior to reopening for students, with additional cleaning measures occurring daily:
- Disinfecting occurring during center hours, every 60 minutes focusing on all commonly used areas and items, as recommended by the CDC.
- Disinfecting tables/stools between student rotation.
- A MERV-13 air purifier is constantly running during class time.
- The Center is open as a hybrid learning environment, allowing for in-person and virtual learning sessions. In-person sessions are limited to an occupancy of 30 persons (students & staff) in the Center at any given time, in accordance with state occupancy requirements.
- Students are scheduled to ensure we do not exceed the occupancy requirements.
The Center requires parents, students, and staff to follow hygiene measures, including:
When unable to attend in person, students are welcome to attend classes virtually.
- Mandatory use of face masks
- Hand sanitization upon entering the center
- Fully equipped with one's own personal items, including pencils and erasers. Avoid sharing.
- Posting of CDC and hygiene flyers in the Center