COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan Summary
The Center has been disinfected prior to reopening for students, with additional cleaning measures occurring daily:
- Disinfecting occurring during center hours, every 60 minutes focusing on all commonly used areas and items, as recommended by the CDC.
- Disinfecting tables/stools between student rotation.
- The Center's doors are opened once every hour to allow for increased air flow and ventilation.
- A MERV-13 air purifier is constantly running during class time.
- The Center is open as a hybrid learning environment, allowing for in-person and virtual learning sessions. In-person sessions are limited to an occupancy of 15 persons (students & staff) in the Center at any given time, in accordance with state occupancy requirements of 50% capacity.
- Students are scheduled to ensure we do not exceed the occupancy requirements.
- The student and assistant tables and stools are spaced throughout the center to allow for proper 6-foot distancing.
The Center requires parents, students, and staff to follow hygiene measures, including:
When unable to attend in person, students are welcome to attend classes virtually.
- Mandatory use of face masks
- Temperature checks upon entry with a touchless thermometer
- Hand sanitization upon entering the center
- Fully equipped with one's own personal items, including pencils and erasers. Avoid sharing.
- Posting of CDC and hygiene flyers in the Center