Kumon of Bloomington is monitoring the Covid-19 pandemic and closure requirements very closely. We have developed a plan to continue to providing Kumon work for our students while keeping our students, staff and families safe. The Kumon curriculum provides an excellent opportunity for students to maintain their academic development. Kumon is an important part of your child's education, and we are thankful for your continued support and dedication.
Our plan for April includes the following:
- Because class sessions will be limited in April, we are offering 25% off all tuition for the month of April.
- Worksheets will be provided as PICK UP ONLY to enable student's to continue learning
- The center will be open on Thursday April 2nd from 3:00-7:30 for PICK UP/EXCHANGE ONLY. Students will receive work for April 2nd-19th.
- Please bring your completed assignments when you pick up new assignments.
- We will be limited to 10 people in the facility at one time.
- If you are unable to pick up work during this time frame, your student's work will be in the mailbox for pick up at your convenience.
- As we get more information, we will determine the best way to proceed for the remainder of April.
In the absence of class instruction, we will be utilizing ZOOM to provide brief video consultations for parents and students who need assistance on their Kumon work. Parents can email me directly at: [email protected]
to set-up consultations. We continue to work with Kumon North America to develop a more extensive option for online learning.
I want to sincerely thank all families for their commitment to Kumon in these challenging times. We are dedicated to continuining to provide Kumon for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please be well and be safe.