The Kumon Math & Reading Center of Clayton is open for both in-person and online class sessions and will offer class sessions year round. Our staff are following all of the necessary CDC guidelines and state protocols to best ensure that your visit to our Center is safe. If you are not ready to attend in-person classes, we also offer virtual online classes.
Policies for in-person classes during COVID-19 pandemic:
- We respectfully ask parents to wait in their vehicle or socially distance outside while students attend class.
- MASKS are MANDATORY for in-person classes.
- Students are required to use hand sanitizer before entering the classroom.
- The classroom is sanitized in between class sessions.
- Students attending in-person classes will receive one week of work and students attending virtual sessions will receive two weeks. Please remember to drop-off completed homework in the bins located in the lobby of the Center when picking and dropping off work.
- We always encourage parent grading at home but it’s even more critical during this time. Home grading provides your student immediate feedback and allows them to learn from correcting their mistakes right away. This will allow your student to progress through the program more efficiently.
Please call us at (314)863-6010 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have. Take a look at our Center in action and we hope to see you soon!
We are here to support your students in continued learning and help them reach their full potential!
Fatema Rangwala, Director