We are looking for responsible, reliable and hardworking individuals to work at the Kumon Math and Reading Center of Durham RTP.
Positions include general grading staff, and office manager.
Primary Responsibilities include:
-Quickly grade and correct assignments
-Greet students, review assigned new work and assign new work.
-Help students with math and reading questions
-Assist with center operations (prep and cleanup)
-Works well with children and a positive attitude
-Responsible, reliable, self-motivated
-Can motivate children
-Independent, patient, and able to multitask
-Good high school to college level math and reading skills
· Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays3:30pm-7:30 pm and Sundays 2:00 pm-5:00pm
· Other days of the week for extra grading / admin work are available.
Shifts are flexible.
We do not hire seasonal staff (e.g., Winter break and Spring break).
Job Type: Part-time
· We require staff to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and masks mandatory in center.
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Durham, NC : Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
· High school or equivalent(Preferred)
· In Center Durham, NC