Interested in Enrolling?
- Attend an Orientation.
- Remit Enrollment Form
- Reserve your first class day.
- Bring a copy of the EFT Authorization Form on your first day of class.
2022/23 Tuition Rate:
- We offer one in-person session per week with an additional session (virtually) on an as-needed basis.
- Our tuition covers your monthly enrollment in the Kumon Program. We do not charge by the number of days or number of pages assigned.
- $140 for single subject; $280 for double subjects (per child/per month). All payments are collected by EFT (auto-pay) and is pulled on the 30th of the previous month to ensure delivery by the 1st of each month. (30 days notice required for cancellation)
- Plus, a one-time Registration Fee $50 and Materials Fee $30 will be due on your first month.
Short Term Vacation Request (less than 1 month): Tuition will be charged as normal. 7 day notice required.
In-Person Session for those that would like to schedule their first in-person class or change their existing time.
Virtual Session for those on a Study-At-Home Plan or need extra support with homework (ZOOM ID 255-760-3066/PW 123456)
Parent Conference for discussion about Student's Goals/Progress & Projection and etc.
Let us know in advance so that we can prepare your packets accordingly. Parent may pick up homework prior to absence,or opt for no-homework.
Long Term Absence/Cancellation Request: (1 month or more) Tuition will not be charged. 30 day notice required. (Notices received after the 15th of the month will be charged for the upcoming month).
** Kumon allows for one month break per calendar year. If you take a break of two months or more, you will be considered de-enrolled and a new registration fee $50 & placement test will be due upon re-enrollment.
Upcoming CLOSURES 2022 (no Zoom/no In-Person Session. However, daily homework continues without interruption)
- 9/5 Labor Day
- 9/19-9/23 Fall BREAK
- 11/11 Veteran's Day
- 11/21-11/25 Thanksgiving BREAK
- 12/26 - 12/30 Winter BREAK