Steps We Are Taking to Keep Our Students, Families and Staff Safe and Healthy
- Students are spaced 6 feet apart.
- One student to a desk unless sitting next to a sibling.
- We sanitize desks and supplies after each student exits.
- We continue to follow the maximum occupancy guidelines as mandated by the state.
- All staff wear masks and maintain an appropriate distance from the students.
- Hand washing and/or sanitizer is used regularly between touching papers. Staff also has the option to wear gloves provided, although not required.
- Temperature checks occur each workday. Staff who exhibit any symptoms of illness will not be admitted.
- Students are asked to remain seated, raising hands if they have a question.
- Students are asked to wear masks.
- Attendance at the center is by appointment only. Students must adhere to the appointment time. Students should be picked up promptly.
- Students are asked use the restroom and get a drink of water before leaving home in order to minimize the number of people moving around the center.
- Students are asked to bring their own supplies – pencil, eraser, etc. – in order to limit the exchange of materials.
- Temperature checks occur each workday. Students who exhibit any symptoms of illness will not be admitted.
- The waiting room is not open for parents to wait for their children. It is only open for student drop-off and pickup.
- All areas of material exchange, door handles, and shared areas are sanitized throughout the day at short intervals.