COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
At Kumon Math and Reading Center of Peccole Ranch, the health and safety of our students, families, and staff is a top priority. We are closely monitoring the guidance regardingthe novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from various health organizations including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, and the Southern Nevada Health District.
Based on guidance from these organizations, in addition to regulations from local and state government, we have implemented new policies and procedures in the Center, including:
· No contact temperature checks, health screening questions, and hand sanitizer for all students and visitors prior to entering the classroom.
· Face masks are required for all students, staff,and visitors that enter the Center.
· All employees complete the Southern Nevada Health District’s Health Self-Assessment prior to arriving at the Center. Once at the Center, employees’ temperatures are taken.
· Enhanced cleaning procedures, including the cleaning of tables and chairs after each use by a student.
· Hand sanitizer and facial tissue at each student desk.
· The layout of our classroom has been adjusted to allow for adequate social distancing. Where 6 ft of social distancing is not feasible, we have installed acrylic sneeze guards for additional protection.