Apply to be a Center Assistant at Kumon! For over 60 years, the Kumon Method has been used around the world to foster a love of learning, advance beyond grade level, and develop strong study habits and self-learning ability in millions of students.
Our Center Assistants contribute towards improving the quality of education for all children, regardless of their age, background, and abilities. Our employees possess various areas of expertise, but we all share a common goal:
As a Center Assistant, you will perform a variety of instructional and center management tasks such as:
- Grading and preparing student classwork and homework
- Supporting students to adhere to the Kumon Method and center procedures
- Exemplifying strong customer service to provide an excellent experience to students and parents
- Assisting with the enrollment process to provide parents and students with a strong start
- Providing feedback to students and communicating student progress to parents and the Instructor as needed
- Individualizing strategies for student development based on student goals and communication with Instructor
- Strong proficiency in high school Math and/or English
- Available to work evenings and/or weekends and perform various tasks within the Center as assigned
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships with coworkers and customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Love of learning
Apply Now! Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line Resume and include your contact details.
*No inquiries from staffing agencies; individual applicants only.
Kumon Centers are independently owned and operated by franchisees of Kumon North America, Inc. All employment related matters, such as job description, salary, benefits, etc., are at the sole and exclusive discretion of our franchisees; and if hired, your employer will not be Kumon, but will be our franchisee. Kumon makes no representation concerning any position listed herein.