Dear Kumon Families,
Gov. Tim Walz just announced that all Minnesota's K-12 schools will be closed for eight school days.
Wayzata schools will be closed from 3/16 - 4/3.
Our top priority is the safety of all our families and staff.
The Medina Center will be closed from 3/16 - 4/3. Students will receive assignments from 3/16 - 4/3.
Home Work Pick Up
- Monday Students:
Homework will be ready for pick up on 3/16 after 3:00PM.
- Tuesday & Thursday Students:
Homework will be ready for pick up on 3/17 after 3:00PM
- If you cannot come on 3/16 or 3/17, we will put all the assignments in the pick-up bin outside.
The pick-up bin is located outside the front entrance. You can pick-it up anytime at your convenience.
- I will be available online during our normal center hours:
If you have questions on homework, please follow the following steps:
1. Email me your question.
2. Provide the following information
- Your child's name
- Your contact information: phone number and email
3. We will respond Homework Questions during class time either via email, phone, Skype or FaceTime depending on the type of need.
4. In some cases, it might take me some extra time to get back to you.
We will try our best to continue to support your child's learning via Skype, FaceTime or phone call.
This is a challenging time for everyone. Let's work together to overcome this.