We’re happy to announce that our Centre has resumed in-person classes as of July 2020.
We have made some changes to our daily operations in order to ensure the well-being of all our students, parents and staff.
Some of our new measures include:
Reduced Centre Capacity
- In order to ensure that the minimum physical distancing standard of 2metres is maintained, we have implemented a comprehensive scheduling system and limited our classroom capacity. Each student studying in-centre will be assigned their own table.
- Classes will be operated on a fixed schedule; please contact us if you would like to book a session.
- Our Centre will continue to offer virtual sessions for families who are not yet ready to return to in-Centre classes. Whatever the situation, we believe that students learn best when the whole family is at ease.
Facemasks for Kumon Staff
- Staff members will wear masks at all times, regardless of whether or not they interact with students directly.
Enhanced Sanitization Practices
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitized. The Centre will also undergo a deep clean before opening on class days.
Give us a call at 416-733-4563 to find out more about the Kumon method and how your child can benefit! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.