TUITION PAYMENT AND ENROLLMENT POLICY
• Registration fee and first month tuition is due upon registration. Tuition is not refundable.
• Payment method: EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Bounced check: $15 bank fee, $25 processor fee, $10 late fee.
• Tuition is due on the first of the month. If the first day of the month happens to fall on a weekend or holiday, it will be withdrawn on the prior business day.
• If you wish to discontinue Kumon you must give us one month written notice (please complete the Program Cancellation Form).
• Library fee: $20 deposit. Refundable upon termination. Lost books need to be replaced.
• Student is allowed to check out one book per class, after the previously checked out book is returned.
CENTER STUDY SESSION
• Only students may enter the Kumon study area.
• Students must bring pencils and erasers. We will provide one Kumon pouch.
• No cell phones, games, music, food or drinks are permitted in the Kumon study area.
• One subject: 30-45 min. Two subjects: 1-1.5 hr. The length of class depends on the students performance.
HOME STUDY SESSION
• Homework needs to be done daily based on the order of the worksheets. Unfinished homework need to be brought back.
• Students must have name, date, starting time and ending time on the first page of all assignments.
• Additional parental involvement is required for Math levels 7A-4A and Reading levels 7A-2A.
• Dictionary can be used for reading students.
• No calculators.
• Parent Conferences are held after the first month and quarterly. Parents may contact the Instructor by phone or email.
• Please complete the Media Release Form, giving us permission for your students pictures to be taken and posted on the center’s websites.
• Email/call the Center prior to class hours if your child will be absent and arrange for the work to be picked up.
• Give us one week notice prior to a vacation to ensure that your child’s Kumon work is prepared in advance.
• Give us one month written notice (complete form) prior to taking a month break otherwise the tuition is non-refundable.
• Students absent for more than one month during a calendar year must be re-registered and pay the registration fee to resume Kumon study.
• Kumon is closed for all national holidays and during the last week of the year.