We are now offering both online and in-person classes, with extended hours of operation!
We would like to notify our Kumon families of our current COVID-19 precautionary protocol:
- Please remember to be on adhere to their scheduled time in order to ensure safe learning for all of our students.
- Both staff and students are required to wear face masks at all times when inside the center.
- Please have students wear socks as they will be asked to leave their shoes in the lobby.
- Please remember that restrooms are reserved for emergencies only since it is impossible for us to disinfect them after every use.
- Students should bring their own pencils and erasers to avoid sharing and cross-contamination.
- Our waiting room is reserved only for students, although we will always be available to answer any questions that parents may have.
- Please help us ensure a safe learning experience for all of our Kumon families by keeping your child at home if they are feeling sick or exhibiting a fever or cough. Please keep in mind that some of our younger students are more susceptible to contracting COVID-19.
- We will be checking the temperature of each of our students upon entering the center, and each staff member has their temperature taken when they arrive.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces in the center after every use.