• All Kumon students are scheduled.
• Students are expected at the center during their scheduled sessions
• All Kumon students are recommended to attend two scheduled sessions per week.
• Students must arrive at least 30 minutes/subject before Center closing to allow for adequate time to complete assignments.
• Your child’s individualized study plan is determined by the Kumon Instructor.
• The study plan is based on the student’s age, ability, motivation, time commitment and performance. For any changes to the lesson plan, Fill out the parent communication form
CENTER STUDY SESSION
• Only students may enter the Kumon student study area.
• No cell phones, games, music, food or drinks are permitted in the Kumon student study area.
• Please be sure that the safety of our children is utmost to us and we recommend that parents be there to pick-up their child after the session.
• Kumon center is not liable for their safety once the child leaves the main center.
HOME STUDY SESSION
• Daily practice is essential to experience the full benefits of the Kumon Method.
• Students must independently do homework on assigned dates.
• Students must have name, date, starting time and ending time on first page of all assignments.
• Additional parental involvement is required for Math levels 6A-4A and Reading levels 7A-3A.
• All communication is welcome.
• During the Kumon Center session, please leave a note regarding your comment, question or request.Please fill out the Parent communication form and return it to the main desk or email [email protected]
• When the Kumon Center is not in session, please schedule an appointment to meet with the Kumon Instructor by calling the center number or emailing the center.
• Please call the Center prior to class hours if your child will be absent. Homework will be left in the mailbox outside the center.
• Please give one week notice prior to a vacation to ensure that your child’s Kumon work is prepared in advance.
• There are no make-up sessions.
• Students absent more than one month during a calendar year must be re-registered and pay the registration fee to resume Kumon study.
• For inclement weather closings, call the center number for latest updates or visit our website http://www.kumon.com/trumbull
• Other center closings will be communicated in advance.