In-Person and Virtual Zoom Sessions Are Available Seamlessly.
We continue to provide both in-person and virtual Zoom sessions seamlessly. It is easy to switch between the two. Contact us to find out more.
Center Holiday Schedule for May 2022:
We will be closed on the following day in April 2022.
Amazing Achievement of Our Children During this Extraordinary Difficult Time in Our History!
It is a very tough time for everyone! The following children have persevered and are growing. They have beaten all odds and have made big progress in passing their Kumon achievement tests since March 1st, 2020.
Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
Worksheet Exchange Directions:
- 2 bins have been set up outside of the center on the ground on the parking lot side, one bin for pickup and one bin for return.
- Please find the worksheets for your child in the bin marked with pickup. The worksheets are in a zip lock bag with you child’s name. The bags are placed in alphabetical order with “A” starting on the left side.
- Take the new worksheets out of the zip lock bag and put the return worksheets into it. Close the bag securely. Don’t let any water get into it.
- If you do not have worksheets to return, also close the bag securely.
- Put the zip lock bag, with or without returned assignments, in the bin marked with “Return”. The zip lock bag is intended to be reused multiple times.
- Please close both bins when you have completed exchanging the assignments.