The Kumon Math and Reading Center of Cascade will reopenfor students to come to class BY APPOINTMENT ONLY beginning Monday, June 15.
The following rules and procedures must be followed inorder for everyone to feel and be safe.
1. Only students will be allowed in theCenter. Parents and siblings must waitin the car or in the grassy space on the far side of the big tree. The waiting room and restroom will be closed.
2. All students must wear a mask. We cannot allow anyone in the center who isn’twearing a mask. No one wants to wear amask so we must all follow the rule for now.
3. We will have clean pencils, but you may bringyour own.
4. Handsanitizer should be used before and after class.
5. Temperaturesof all staff and students will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above normal willneed to leave.
6. Limitedaccess to the restrooms will be allowed for students. Please plan ahead!
7. Pleasearrive for class at your chosen time. Students can stay for 45 minutes. They will be asked to leave, even if they haven’t finished so we canclean before the next group arrives.
8. Thedoors will be open for maximum ventilation so it will be warm in theclassroom. The students may bring apersonal water bottle. Since the doorswill be open, no one may wait on the sidewalk—wait in the grass beyond the treeor in your car.