Kumon of Darien is following the below safety precautions. Thank you advance for helping to follow these very important guidelines.
1. We do temperature checks before entering.
2. Each student sanitizes hands on their way in and out.
3. Parents are not allowed in the Center.
4. The bathroom is closed except for emergencies.
5. The tables are spaced apart and there is only one student to a table. (There are 3 tables spaced more than and siblings can sit together there.)
6. Everyone wears masks the entire time and must cover their nose.
7. The line for check-in and check-out is socially distanced.
8. Tables and chairs are sanitized between each student.
9. Students are asked to bring their own pencils.
10. Early Learners follow the same guidelines but have their own section of the Center.
11. We strictly adhere to the time slot so we can clear out one group and sanitize tables and chairs before the next group enters.
I hope this helps you feel comfortable about the safety of the Kumon classroom.