Kumon of Somerset-Easton Avenue is now offering tablet study!!!!
After years of delivering academic success through the Kumon Method, we’re delighted to introduce Kumon worksheets in a digital format via Kumon Connect.
Now Kumon is even more accessible and convenient for students to complete their worksheets using a tablet and stylus.
- Just like the traditional method of Kumon, students attend class twice a week and receive homework the other five days.
- Students complete all assignments on their tablet with a stylus.
- Each daily assignment will be ready when the student signs in.
- Once assignments are complete, they can be submitted for daily grading. Grading is provided online by Kumon, parents don't have to grade the worksheets.
- Instructors can replay the work of completed assignments to see skill development and provide feedback even when the student has completed their work at home.
Click on this link to learn more about Kumon Connect.
- We schedule student classes to avoid overcrowding inside the classroom and ensure that all students get the much-needed attention.
· Students and parents are greeted warmly at our front desk. We have a Check-In and Check-out area, ensuring that students are always under supervision inside the center.
· We have a reading nook for children to pick a book and read while they wait for their parents.
· We call parents once the students are done with their work and are ready to be picked-up
· Online Zoom sessions continue in parallel with center visits. So if you are not able to bring your child to center for any reason, your child can still attend Kumon class.