Discover your child’s true potential…
Independent learning is what Kumon is all about, and at our Brampton – Pendale Bovaird Square location, we help children become even more amazing than they already are.No two children are the same. They all learn differently, and at Kumon, they have the chance to explore and uncover their personal style of learning so that they can become independent learners. With over 50 years of success helping more than 16 million students worldwide to find their potential, it’s clear to see that the Kumon process works.
Every child can progress independently and excel in learning, no matter what kind of school challenges they might face, including:
- Specific problems with any school subject
- Needing greater challenges than their school provides
- A lack of motivation or discipline
- Learning difficulties
The entire process begins with your child. Kumon instructors develop an individual learning program just for them. The program is built in such a way that it progresses at the speed your child needs according to his or her abilities. Instructors are always keeping an eye on their students’ progress so that they can make any adjustments needed throughout the process.
All tests and homework are graded at Kumon, and students have the opportunity to personally talk to their instructors about what they missed and learn not just what the right answer is, but also why it is the right answer. Instructors will also teach students how to set realistic goals that also present a challenge.
Dear Kumon Parents & Prospective Kumon Parents,
Rarely are we faced with a situation that impacts our lives to the degree of the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though our classes have been temporarily suspended, we are working hard to ensure that your child can continue their education with as little disruption as possible.
To accomplish this, we have made the following critical adjustments to our regular operations:
- No contact worksheet pickup: Call/Text: 647.317.0171
- Ongoing, personalized guidance and support for your child can be arranged through digital learning sessions or phone calls
- New Enrollments and Inquiries: Virtual Parent Orientations for new families
- School is currently suspended, and Kumon can get your children prepared for the next academic year!
- Click on “Schedule Orientation” on this page to book a virtual parent orientation
- Free Registration – April 16, 2020 to June 30, 2020
Please feel free to contact us at 647.317.0171 or [email protected] We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Stay healthy and safe!