Dear Kumon Parents & Prospective Kumon Parents,
Rarely are we faced with a situation that impacts our lives to the degree of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have successfully adjusted our operations to meet the new needs in our community. As NB has moved to its Green Phase of Covid recovery, we are resuming our normally scheduled class times. We have retained several Covid protective procedures such as mandatory mask usage in the classroom and waiting area, presence of a air purifier in the classroom, and the ability to open windows for optimal air flow quality.
Ongoing, personalized guidance and support for your child can be arranged through In-Person Class or digital learning sessions.
- In-Person Class Monday and Thursday 4-8pm, drop-in style - no appointments necessary
- At home study program with Zoom support, homework to be picked up by parent.
- Correspondence at home study program with Zoom support with homework mailed out once per month with an additional fee for postage.
- Our Zoom class schedule is as follows: Tuesday 4-7pm
- Students will be assisted one-on-one by the instructor, on an ‘as needed’ basis. All students are welcome to participate but are not required.
- Please call or email for sign-in details.
In-Person and Virtual Parent Orientations for new families
- Parent orientations will be conducted In-Person or via Zoom.
- Please call to find out more.
Please feel free to contact us at 506-472-0203or [email protected].We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Stay healthy and safe!