I am happy to announce that Kumon of Lloydminster has resumed in-person classes as of July 4, 2020
At Kumon, we’re committed to the safety of our community.
I have made some significant changes to our daily operations in order to ensure the well-being of all
our students, parents and staff. Now that the Centre has reopened for classes, I want you to feel
confident in the fact that the safety of your children is my top priority.
KEEPING EVERYONE'S SAFETY IN MIND, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES HAVE TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED, WHEN THE KIDS COME TO THE CENTRE.
CLASS LAYOUT- REDUCED CENTRE CAPACITY
1. Desks are spaced 6 feet apart.
2. One student to a desk unless sitting next to a sibling.
3. Desks and stools will be sanitized after each student leaves.
5. Early Learner desks have been doubled in width hence keeping a safe distance between students and staff
6. Keeping everyone's health and safety in mind, I am able to schedule only 10 students every hour.
So, it is very important that every family adheres to their chosen schedule. I will have no room for flexibility in accomodating kids who come in late or early.
1. All staff will wear masks and maintain an appropriate distance from students.
2. The assistants and graders will be seated behind the plexi glass-shield. The chief assistant and I will be using a face shield if we need to go closer to a desk to help a student.
1.Students will be asked to sanitize their hands before they enter the centre.
2.Students area advised to wear face masks, this is not OPTIONAL.
3.They will not be handling their folders, their classwork and homework sheets will be handed to them when they sit at their desk.
4.They need to arrive on time, anyone arriving late will be able to only pick up their worksheets, and leave.
5.They need to bring their own stationary (pencil, eraser, sharpener).
6.No supplies will be provided at the centre, anymore.
7.Washroom is closed for students, so kindly remind them of that.
WAITING ROOM (Upstairs and Downstairs)
Currently, I have removed all chairs in the waiting area, kindly wait in your vehicle while kids are in the centre.
Give me a call at 780-808-3847 to find out more about the KUMON method and how your child can benefit! I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.