We’re happy to announce that our Centre has resumed in-person classes.
At Kumon, we’re committed to the safety of our community.
We have made some significant changes to our daily operations in order to ensure the well-being of all our students, parents and staff. Now that our Centre has reopened for classes, we want you to feel confident in the fact that the safety of your children is our top priority.
Some of our new measures include:
- Our Centre will continue to offer virtual sessions for families who are not yet ready to return to in-Centre classes. Whatever the situation, we believe that students learn best when the whole family is at ease. Please see above for our complete list of both in-Centre and virtual class hours.
Reduced Centre Capacity
- We have implemented a comprehensive scheduling system and limited our classroom capacity. Each student studying in-center will be assigned their own table.
- Facemasks for Kumon Staff
- Staff members will wear masks during In-Centre class hours, regardless of whether they interact with students directly.
Enhanced Sanitization Practices
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
Give us a call at 604-515-2666 to find out more about the Kumon method and how your child can benefit! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Schedule a placement test and orientation today!
Follow us on Facebook for more information on Centre activities and updates.