Homework Routine Infographic: A Parent’s Guide for Establishing One
Setting a homework routine at home can be quite challenging for young children (and their parents) in the first few months after enrolling in the program.
Time is spent establishing a routine, developing proper study habits and creating lasting motivation.
Many start the year with the goal of creating a strong foundation from Day 1.
Parent involvement and support at home is key to the success of our students.
Here are the five best practice tips to help you properly implement a homework routine with your child.
- Create a distraction free study area
- Establish a consistent home routine
- Guide your child through Kumon
- Recognize accomplishments
- Develop important study habits